Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! Make your own clover dog tag.
- Lucky Dog Tag PFD in either small or large.
- Shrink plastic, available from your local craft store or online here. If you have an inkjet printer, make sure you purchase compatible plastic.
- Small split ring, for attaching to collar.
- Hole punch
- Choose the appropriate size tag.
- Download PDF file and print onto shrink plastic.
- Cut out image.
- Punch hole in top of tag.
- Write pet name and phone number (remember these will shrink, so write very big).
- Shrink the plastic, following manufacturers instructions.
- Attach split ring and put on collar.
PLEASE NOTE: PDF FILES ARE INTENTIONALLY LIGHTENED. THEY WILL DARKEN ONCE SHRUNK.